Thursday, November 22, 2018

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Summer: The Donna Summer Musical

For those of you who don't already know, it is very difficult for me to have many positive feelings towards Jukebox musicals, and even harder for me to care about biopic jukebox musicals (the only thing I care about less than old pop songs is old pop singers) so I honestly can't say I have much excitement for Summer. This means I hadn't seen much from the show prior to this morning so I went in with few expectations...which I guess were meant?


The song was about what I expected. To be honest, I kind of want to put it right next to the On Your Feet song from a few years ago because it looks like the exact same thing. I mean, I guess it appealed to the audience it needed to. People who like Donna Summers and that style of music will probably like this song and thus will probably like this show. But it's not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment