Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Peter Pan

NBC learned from their mistakes last year and this year gave the perfect Thanksgiving Performance!  They used their whole ensemble (which, in case you couldn't tell, is largely comprised of Newsies alumni), they used super recognizable songs, they did big dance numbers, and it was just so darn fun!  I loved both songs they chose!  The Pirate song was exactly what it should be (and Christian "Bor-ell"'s wig though!) and the Lost Boy's song was dynamic, entertaining, and just plain fun!  It made me remember how much I actually do enjoy Peter Pan (although it's not my favorite adaptation of the story) and how excited I am for the live showing.  All in all, wonderful choices, wonderful performance, and *fingers crossed* It's going to be a wonderful show next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment