Thursday, November 27, 2014

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Side Show

I thought Side Show's performance was nice.  It wasn't the best, and, I'm not going to lie, it was a little underwhelming.  I'd seen the pictures of the entire cast and they look pretty epic and I was looking forward to a "Magic to Do" level epic ensemble song....and that just kind of didn't happen.  That being said, once I got past that disappointment, I was able to enjoy the song.  It was a good choice in that it showed the central selling point of the show (how they handle the conjoined twins thing) and the song was kind of catchy.  It didn't necessarily make me want to learn more about the show, but, as it happens, I want to know more about the show anyway...so I will look it up, and I look forward to seeing how this song fit in context.  For while I don't love the choice, it was a great cast, a great performance, and I've been told, it's a really great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment