Thursday, November 23, 2023

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: How to Dance in Ohio

I AM SO PSYCHED FOR THIS SHOW!!! Evertyhing I've heard about it is amazing. I love the music, the message, the story, everything about this show is perfect. I've been gobbling up every piece of media about this show to come out and so I was really excited for this performance
I'll be honest, I was nervous at the beginning. While I do enjoy "Getting Ready for the Dance" I really wanted to see the kids. That being said, the Macy's joke was a good one, and so I'll forgive it. The finale is a song I haven't heard yet, but it does reprise Building Momentum which is a VERY GOOD song (streaming on spotify and YouTube now). While the dance break was a little underwhelming, I think it did a good song of showcasing these excellent characters and performers, which is what the show is about, so I think that's a fine thing for this performance to be about. This show has a lot of heart and I think that came through in this performance. I'm just so exited for these kids making their broadway debut and so excited for this show to be put out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment