Thursday, November 28, 2013

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Kinky Boots


I actually really did enjoy Kinky Boots' performance.  Their song choice was perfect!  They didn't do "Everybody Say Yeah" which they did on the Tonys, and they chose a song that showcased all of their big stars, had a catchy tune, and showcased the themes and morals of the show really well.  Their song was relatively "family friendly" and I think definitely would've inspired perspective show goers to see Kinky Boots.  I was a little bit disappointed in the dancing....there wasn't any.  Visually, it really wasn't very interesting (except for seeing all the people in the boots, that was kinda fun).  However, I still think it was a really good performance and, while it wasn't as high energy as Matilda and Motown, it was a better song choice and I really enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment