Thursday, November 24, 2011

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Pricilla Queen of the Desert

So..................yeah.  As always, the costumes were pretty dazzling.  The show scares me, so I haven't looked into it very much, but their performances have been solid so far.  As I said, I know just enough about the plot to not want to look into too much more.  However, they made smart song choices.  They chose a song that people knew, but had never seen done quite like that.  Personally, our family played  "is that a guy?"  Because the show is famous for it's drag queens, so I'm certainly that at least a few of them who looked females were in fact men.  But, all jokes aside, it was entertaining, and as Matt said...it did look like they were having fun, so I guess that's all you can really ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment