Thursday, November 24, 2011

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

So....I was pretty sure Daniel Radcliff left this show, but either he didn't or they brought him back for this performance, regardless he did a pretty good job I suppose.  I'm getting a little tired of this song.  It's the one they chose to feature on the Tony's and twice on the Jimmy's so I was hoping for a bit more variety.  Of course, I have heard the soundtrack and I see that they don't have all to many options, but it seems like they could at least try.  The performance was well done (as would be any Broadway show), but I didn't feel compelled to watch really closely because I had seen it before.  They certainly are a strong cast, but I've seen it before......If you want to I suppose you can read my Tony award post, because it looked (at least to me) pretty much the same.
I

2 comments:

  1. Daniel Radcliffe & John Larroquette are both with the show until January 1st. This number has the most action by the most members, so it's a good fit for things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thanks. Well I'm glad they got to do this before they left the show. Yes, I see why they made the choice, because it is the best one. But Many shows tend to use a different song for the Tony's and for this one (I imagine to show more variety but I'm not sure) and I was just kind of hoping to see something different. But this is a great number with good dancing (which works well for the parade) so I certainly see why they did it.

    ReplyDelete