Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Woe Is Me

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  WHY MUST I ENDURE SUCH AGONY?!?!?!  WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH PUNISHMENT????  OH THE AGONY, THE PAIN, THE MISERY!!!!!!!!!

In case you couldn't guess what induced the above lamentation, remember earlier in the year when I said "my next post will be about the Jimmy Awards"?  Well, I fully intended to stay true to that statement, but the powers that be felt otherwise.  The Jimmy Awards did take place on June 25th 2012 as scheduled.  Then the wait began.  I knew that it was only a matter of days before the videos of the performances were posted, so I figured the prudent thing to do would be to check Youtube every 4-5 hours until the these videos were posted and the minute they were, enjoy their splendor and then begin blogging.  The posted a nice "recap" video to wet our appetite  and get us even more excited for the performance videos.  Days past, then weeks, every morning I become more and more sure that today would be the day.  "Barricades come up and barricades come down" and each day I'm thinking "I Know It's Today!"  and each day I am crushed by disappointment.  Well, congratulations National Highschool Musical Theater Awards, you have officially crushed my spirit.  I now have no hope.  I only check Youtube twice a day, and I'm afraid that they may never take pity on me.  I've been to their website to look at all 955 pictures, I know who won and who else came close, I've sent messages via Facebook and Youtube to ask the administrators when we can expect the videos, but my soul will forever be without rest until those videos are posted.  If you want to join with me and nag the NHSMTA then be my guest.  They need to know we're suffering!!!

This would be the recap video I referenced above.  I invite you to watch it and then cry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment